• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Attacks in Paris on Scope

Status
Not open for further replies.
well to lighten up the thread... i guess the nepal mission was a blessing in disguise... we were suppose to help the refugees when the syrian crisis got out of hand... i was supposed to be assigned in the border near syria (turkey or jordan)... i wanted to come as it was my job and i have some syrian friends... but as the world now went from worst to being chaotic its sad to say i have to think about my family's welfare too... the nepal mission in a sort of way saved me and my team as we left everything there in nepal after the mission... we never got the chance to buy new equipment and tents or else i should have gone to the border for that mission and i may never know what could happen...

if i get called, who knows..maybe ill pack my things again and ready to board the plane with my team. i heard about a lot of stories how people suffered from whatever insane reason that started this all and i would like again to make a difference..

Paris i guess is a point of another chapter of this crisis... i just hope and pray for peace.... #prayforpeaceintheworldandtheOFcommunity

well to lighten up the thread... i guess the nepal mission was a blessing in disguise... we were suppose to help the refugees when the syrian crisis got out of hand... i was supposed to be assigned in the border near syria (turkey or jordan)... i wanted to come as it was my job and i have some syrian friends... but as the world now went from worst to being chaotic its sad to say i have to think about my family's welfare too... the nepal mission in a sort of way saved me and my team as we left everything there in nepal after the mission... we never got the chance to buy new equipment and tents or else i should have gone to the border for that mission and i may never know what could happen...

if i get called, who knows..maybe ill pack my things again and ready to board the plane with my team. i heard about a lot of stories how people suffered from whatever insane reason that started this all and i would like again to make a difference..

Paris i guess is a point of another chapter of this crisis... i just hope and pray for peace.... #prayforpeaceintheworldandtheOFcommunity
You washie are a good good man.......... ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back