• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Attention Sydneysiders, Australia! There may be some bargains here!

cacatman

No one knows 'cacat' like cacatman!!
Staff member
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
If any Australian members are going to this, could you PM me, please?!! I'd love you to grab some stuff for me if it's really on sale!

Huge Sale Oakley and More - THIS Sunday 2nd - Blacktown Markets, from 7am to 1pm

**** Sunday 2nd of July, 7am - 1pm ****

All sorts of Oakley eyewear, googles, watches, women’s clothing and much, much more!

This is a one off sale and a great opportunity to get an absolute bargain.

All quality and genuine items, all must go!

A mix of of NEW items or barely used items, but all are authentic and in excellent condition.

Some of the items for sale include:

Oakley Radar Sunglasses

Oakley "Unique" high heel wedge shoes. These leather and metal shoes are signature items that are truly rare.

Oakley roller bags

Oakley watches

Oakley Snow Goggles

Vault Cases

Special Edition sunglasses

Crazy bargains.

Great eyewear and sunglasses that are perfect eye protection for sports, road cycling, mtb, mountain biking, golf, triathlon, beach sports, bikes, walking and running.

Grab an absolute bargain at Blacktown Markets, THIS Sunday ONLY from 7am to 2pm

Blacktown Drive-in Theatre, 33 Cricketers Arms Road Prospect, NSW, 2134

If any Australian members are going to this, could you PM me, please?!! I'd love you to grab some stuff for me if it's really on sale!

Huge Sale Oakley and More - THIS Sunday 2nd - Blacktown Markets, from 7am to 1pm

**** Sunday 2nd of July, 7am - 1pm ****

All sorts of Oakley eyewear, googles, watches, women’s clothing and much, much more!

This is a one off sale and a great opportunity to get an absolute bargain.

All quality and genuine items, all must go!

A mix of of NEW items or barely used items, but all are authentic and in excellent condition.

Some of the items for sale include:

Oakley Radar Sunglasses

Oakley "Unique" high heel wedge shoes. These leather and metal shoes are signature items that are truly rare.

Oakley roller bags

Oakley watches

Oakley Snow Goggles

Vault Cases

Special Edition sunglasses

Crazy bargains.

Great eyewear and sunglasses that are perfect eye protection for sports, road cycling, mtb, mountain biking, golf, triathlon, beach sports, bikes, walking and running.

Grab an absolute bargain at Blacktown Markets, THIS Sunday ONLY from 7am to 2pm

Blacktown Drive-in Theatre, 33 Cricketers Arms Road Prospect, NSW, 2134
So did anyone go to this event? :)

Back