• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale ATTN: oakley golfers All sold

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Good afternoon, i have a couple of display items for sale i used these in my display for awhile. But now that i am cleaning house, i wanted to offer them to the forum before the bay where items go to die.
So prices are NOT including shipping although shipping would probably be cheap probably 5.00 in the us i will only ship in the us on these please.
TOWEL IS SOLD First is a vivalabubba towel i have never seen one of these for sale before so i woud like to sell it for 40.00 it is perfect it is 10 1/2 inches tall by 18 1/2 inches wide
towel%201_zps8sngcuvm.jpg
The next thing is a oakley golf flag. i am not sure where it came from but it looks pretty cool again i have never seen another for sale so i would like to get 40.00 for it there is some small spots on the back of the flag it looks good on the front i dont see anything that would make me say eewww.
it is 14 inches tall by 22 inches wide very cool piece. sorry about the second pic it is upside down
flag%201_zps5wt00pd6.jpg
flag%203_zpsewddxlbz.jpg
flag%202_zps5fc93jte.jpg

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
Pm'd

REPLIED TOWEL SPF!!

Pm sent on flag

And flag sold..