• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

ATTN Oakley Nerds: Early 90's Blades -- Seeking Knowledge and Offers of All Kinds

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Yo dudes, I found these shades in my dad's gun safe and remember buying them around '91-'92? They're the green moss blades with amber lenses. Oakley store folk confirmed their time origin and their authenticity but even the manager, an acquaintance, isn't supposed to suggest monetary value on stuff. I get it. The lenses are in immaculate condition and the frames are sick despite a small crack on the brow that pisses me off. I have a ton of shades and I'm not keen on looking like a Marine or a World Series Ricky Henderson. Let me know what you think about em and help me get them into a real collector's stash. They're literally in my sock drawer.

Check out the pics and start chattin.

Last edited by a moderator:
Some people reacted to this post.
Welcome to the forum. I know ur seeking info but forum rules require a starting price. Please state one. Thanks.

like BAPD wrote . . .
please read our forum rules: rules
and put a price tag on your item!

24 hrs til locked.

Sorry bros. great site, lots of info and cool stuff. I got some intel letting me know these go for ~ 150 mint. seeing that they're not, id entertain an offer o around 100 or some funky trade.

Back