• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Ausoakleys Collection Thread -Still Growing

Agreed, the Juliet frame is sweet I just got a pair of X-Squared's but I like the look of my Juliets... I'm looking to get a new pair my Juliets are pretty beaten and I love the purple they added to the IH collection...

Agreed, the Juliet frame is sweet I just got a pair of X-Squared's but I like the look of my Juliets... I'm looking to get a new pair my Juliets are pretty beaten and I love the purple they added to the IH collection...
I like my x squared for the better coverage but the Juliet's win overall. Will be looking to buy more Juliet's when I'm in LA in August if there is any left lol

a7847ecf.jpg

The newest addition to the pack

Nice, Aus! I want some IH glasses. Not sure suit any they make tho :sad:

I think they make An infinite hero necessity. You might be interested in those. I'm actually trying to get the Ducati collection because I like the colours lol but I'll only get the ones I'll wear

I just bought a pair from a forum member here, Juliet Ducati's. I've wanted those for the longest time so I'm pretty stock to get them. The ducatis have great color combination...

Good luck in LA

I just bought a pair from a forum member here, Juliet Ducati's. I've wanted those for the longest time so I'm pretty stock to get them. The ducatis have great color combination...

Good luck in LA
Thanks, We've never been to the US so it should be a great experience for my wife and I