• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Ausoakley's Wish list

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sent you a pm about the frost rigs.

Some people reacted to this post.
I've actually grown to like em a bit. After messing around with the nosebridge, I got them to bend a little flatter thus preventing my eyelashes from touching!

Are you still looking for the Science Cell's? A couple weeks back (like end of 2011), I saw the Emerald pair at the vault.

Yeah zax still looking for all 3 of them. Thanks hearno, I'll see what I can come up with in regards to funds but at te moment will only have funds for the science fuel cells. Valentines day is a killer

Username Hidden said:
Yeah zax still looking for all 3 of them. Thanks hearno, I'll see what I can come up with in regards to funds but at te moment will only have funds for the science fuel cells. Valentines day is a killer
spread the wealth as i always say haha. karma, it'll come back to be good to you later on! Oakley will always be around, don't feel forced to get something unless you really can. :)

Wise words there yoshi. Thanks :)

So, I can mark off the matte black/violet science fuel cell. Should have it by the end of the week.

Username Hidden said:
Wise words there yoshi. Thanks :)
:O I should listen to these words myself haha! Science fuel cell's are sweet, i wasn't crazy about the colorways but on your list, they are great to have.

first post has been edited

Do you still have the ghost text Antix?

Yeah, I still have it

Status
Not open for further replies.