• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Australian Shipping Issue: Need Help From An Aussie!

Yeti

Frostmonkey
Staff member
Calgary Alberta
Is there anyone who lives in Australia (New South Wales to be more precise) be willing to help me with what I believe is a customs issue with something I shipped there?

I know this isn't the proper forum but I need some assistance before I get screwed by a buyer on eBay!

what was the issue?

I shipped a watch to a buyer in Australia. Canada Post screwed up and included the wrong tracking, so the package was only tracked until it left Canada.

I am pretty sure the package is stuck in customs down under, but I have NO idea who to contact/if it's even possible to find out if it's there.

The buyer opened up a claim, and I am afraid he's going to get his money back AND get the watch.

anything over a thousand dollars attracts tax. i can only guess customs are trying to ascertain the exact value. i can only guess. there is customs based in new south wales. i would call paypal and talk to them if i was you. they will take the time to listen.

Latest Posts

Back