• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Authentic 1.0 half jacket lenses?

Authentic&Service

Oakley Beginner
Hello everyone don't go on this forum much but as an eBay seller I recently acquired some Oakley lenses and now a buyer is claiming they are not authentic. The pair is

Oakley Half Jacket 1.0 XLJ 13-432 Fire Polarized Authentic Replacement Lenses​

I bought them from a secure source who buys Lux liquidations and they have the box and everything but I'm no expert and it's harder to get info as I can't seem to get as much info on 1.0 lenses as 2.0's. There is also a chance I might have the model wrong and that is the reason of this confusion. I don't mean to copy and paste a customers problems onto you guys but I've spent the last hour researching them and was just about to email Oakley but I'm sure you guys have more knowledge of a discontinued pair than an oakley rep would
Buyers notes
1) The color ( as viewed through lens ) is different than the 3 pairs of lenses I currently have. ( they all match)
2) "POLARIZED" is only etched on the inside of lense. While all of mine are etched inside and outside.
3) Fitment. I have to put way to much pressure to insert the lenses into frames. I won't try to put them back in. (Again, all my other lenses clip/click securely without much bending/ stressing of frames.
Here is the link to the pictures of the item
Oakley Half Jacket XLJ 13-432 Fire Polarized Authentic Replacement Lenses A&S for sale online

Hello everyone don't go on this forum much but as an eBay seller I recently acquired some Oakley lenses and now a buyer is claiming they are not authentic. The pair is

I bought them from a secure source who buys Lux liquidations and they have the box and everything but I'm no expert and it's harder to get info as I can't seem to get as much info on 1.0 lenses as 2.0's. There is also a chance I might have the model wrong and that is the reason of this confusion. I don't mean to copy and paste a customers problems onto you guys but I've spent the last hour researching them and was just about to email Oakley but I'm sure you guys have more knowledge of a discontinued pair than an oakley rep would
Buyers notes
1) The color ( as viewed through lens ) is different than the 3 pairs of lenses I currently have. ( they all match)
2) "POLARIZED" is only etched on the inside of lense. While all of mine are etched inside and outside.
3) Fitment. I have to put way to much pressure to insert the lenses into frames. I won't try to put them back in. (Again, all my other lenses clip/click securely without much bending/ stressing of frames.
Oakley Half Jacket XLJ 13-432 Fire Polarized Authentic Replacement Lenses A&S for sale online

What’s the base tint?

Buyers notes
Half Jacket 1.0 are much smaller at the locking hooks than 2.0
I doubt you would be able to fit a 2.0 lens in a 1.0 frame at all.
Also you need to post pictures here instead luring members to your sales site.

Fire should have a greenish base tint
43b5e58a32ca04968eea2f3a7484a5ef.jpg

He already sold them so prob the only pics he has is from the sales listing.

Item already sold just easier to see photos on the listing

Latest Posts

Back