• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold Authentic Juliet Replacement Lenses Custom Cut

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
I'd look for commit (women's sport), fast jacket, fast jacket XLJ, or flak jacket XLJ. Let me know what you find!

Some people reacted to this post.
Should work!

Username Hidden said:
Thanks man!! PLEASE tell me what donor lenses I should be looking for so I can get them cut for a PENNY!!!!
Any Flak, Fast Jackets, HJ 2.0. Penny lenses are small enough that just about anything with base curve 8.75 will work.

Cool!! So I will start and collect some lenses (in some cases, the glasses are cheaper than the lenses alone) and send those out to be cut for the Penny! :)

Just got another slate set in stock!

Slate and G30 lenses, in stock:bump: ready to ship. Brand new and very wearable lenses for the fall/winter.

Username Hidden said:
Big taco lenses were shipped out of O stores. There may be big taco lenses at vaults? Not sure.

The triggerman will allegedly have replacement lenses. Torch (new color), sapphire polar, and a few other colors should be available soon. It's an 8.75 base curve lens, same as X Metals.

Note: grab any RPM lenses you can. Base curve is good to go! Violet is available! Colors somewhat limited, but it's a big lens.

Hope this helps.
I have a couple pairs of triggermanz. Willing to take lenses for cuts. Do u know if they work for xx and if someone cits triggerman. Or the best lens donor for xx

Fast jacket XL, big taco, plaintiff, & turbine.

RPM lenses also work for XX. Violet is an option.