• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Authentic Oakley - Cheaper Then The Vault ...

Frogskins

I am Jim Jannard...
New Jersey
Not sure if we're allowed to post a link where you can purchase Oakley products from.

But here's a good site (owned by Zappos) where you can buy discontinued Oakley stuff at an awesome discount - Oakley Mens Eyewear

I think a lot of people are aware of 6pm

Some of their prices are better than the Vault website, but some are not. They don't have the same selection either.

US shipping only for a change.ha.. nightmare living in the uk and seeing how much cheaper this **** is over there... $416 for pit boss which is about £260 i reckon...be lucky to get them for double that over here.. i need an american friend who can hook me up.lol.

US shipping only for a change.ha.. nightmare living in the uk and seeing how much cheaper this **** is over there... $416 for pit boss which is about £260 i reckon...be lucky to get them for double that over here.. i need an american friend who can hook me up.lol.

That is a big problem with us in the UK. Premium prices with import tax that put the price up in the shops. You really have to search to find Oakley's at a good price over here. But I guess there are other contries where the cost is even worst that ours.

also...i would like to add...that i have had some bad experiences with 6pm.
To the point that they have sent me several e-gift cards with enough money to get a free pair of o's... and i've yet to redeem them...
its been a couple months already. i don't enjoy dealing with 6pm.
But that's just me...

Hey hollygrove... just ask man! alot of us are glad to help people out whenever we can....
i said alot, not everyone though, just keep that in mind! lol...

Cheers man, ill definately bear that in mind ( give it 2 weeks n ill be askin every american on the boards to find me some cheap shades) lol...

"That is a big problem with us in the UK. Premium prices with import tax that put the price up in the shops. You really have to search to find Oakley's at a good price over here. But I guess there are other contries where the cost is even worst that ours."

can you give me any tips on where to look? i am fairly new to this but i do consider myself a bargain hunter.lol... im goin to the oakley vault in york next week, simply because ive never been n thought its probably worth checking out...

the only info i can give you when you step into any o-store or vault....
try on EVERYTHING. and i mean EVERYTHING. Even if its a pair that you "know" you don't want... lol.
you never know what you'll think later... if someone on here has a deal that you can't pass up on...
and you want them, but have never tried them on... you're pretty much screwed.
And everyone's preferences change... when i started collecting, i was set on Gascans and oil drums only...
now... i'm really into radars, and fast jackets... totally different.. haha.

just a thought!

good tip johnny, radars were the first pair out of the 6 i have, i still havnt decided what my "prefered" oakleys are yet. reckon ill just go with whatever i like the look of. my (tiny) collections a bit mish mash at the moment....blades, oil rigs, scalpels, hijinx, plaintiffs, probations.lol.

I got a pair of Gascan S's from them a while ago. Their prices seem to fluctuate a LOT, so you need to pay attention. Sometimes, a pair going for $79 will be down at $49 for a day. It's really goofy. The shipping for me was really slow (in my opinion at least). Took about 2 weeks to get to me. Other than that, everything was fine.

Latest Posts

Back