• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Authentic Oakley Rx Lenses for Penny?

Monkey

Oakley Enthusiast
Earth
Hey Oakley Fam!
As the title says, is there any possible way for me to get authentic Oakley lenses for the Penny? That is, the official "O" etched watermark in the left lens.
Any sort of "code" I can bring to my optometrist and have them check in their directory to see if it is still possible?
Any suggestions as to how about I can get this done would be great!

Much love everyone!
Monkey

As for your lens being an “ oakley rx” it might not be doable because they get rid of the older frames from the list of frames they allow RX lenses.

But that doesn’t mean it’s not possible . @Chris A Hardaway should be yoir go to for all RX needs!

As for your lens being an “ oakley rx” it might not be doable because they get rid of the older frames from the list of frames they allow RX lenses.

But that doesn’t mean it’s not possible . @Chris A Hardaway should be yoir go to for all RX needs!
Yeah that's what I figured...=(
I had hoped that there would be some way for it.

I'm sure most of you are aware that Oakley has these ghost "O" also embedded throughout the lenses.
For those that are military savvy, this reminds me of the EGA embedded in the Marine Corps' MARPAT uniforms.

Rx Ghost O.jpg

Hey Oakley Fam!
As the title says, is there any possible way for me to get authentic Oakley lenses for the Penny? That is, the official "O" etched watermark in the left lens.
Any sort of "code" I can bring to my optometrist and have them check in their directory to see if it is still possible?
Any suggestions as to how about I can get this done would be great!

Much love everyone!
Monkey
They can't do it not for years now. They still did Juliet and Romeo, only most recently until about 2 years ago still.

If you want to message me your prescription and PD I'll see if I can re-cut a pair of oakley lenses to fit your penny. They will have the O water marks. But they will not have to go on the left lens.

Back