• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Authentic Romeo 2.0's?

Good thing you checked first. I looks like he is ready to burn somebody who doesn't know any better.

LOL, just contacted this seller and he said we can work out a good price if I take it today..... then I asked him "so these are Romeo 2's?"

.............*cricket*......... no more replies.... LOL

Well, I guess he didn't like it when I called him out about selling fakes and told him I reported his listing to Oakley. I got a very angry text about me just being mad that I cannot afford to buy his Romeo 2's.... LOL, haven't seen a txt message full of curse words HAHAHA

v2kjokerz said:
Well, I guess he didn't like it when I called him out about selling fakes and told him I reported his listing to Oakley. I got a very angry text about me just being mad that I cannot afford to buy his Romeo 2's.... LOL, haven't seen a txt message full of curse words HAHAHA
I wonder if you paste the txt here what would happen? Will it write only asterisks? Hahahahahaha
Also wonder I the lenses could fit an original frame

The kid is 16.....when I inquired about shipping he got real nasty.....said "are you fcuking stupid man? I'm only 16".......:mad:

Well here is the txt I got from this seller when I told him to stop scamming buyers and I reported his listing to Oakley.

"Wow okay fcukface ur really cool I'm not trying to scam sh!t so **** you. Your prolly just mad because u can't afford a nice pair so screw you"

Yea, i'm very mad I can't afford to buy a nice pair like his Romeo 2......

Did he relist them recently? It seems like I saw that ad a month or so ago. Oh well, the unfortunate thing is somebody will eventually bite and think he got a good deal.

Well here is the txt I got from this seller when I told him to stop scamming buyers and I reported his listing to Oakley.

"Wow okay fcukface ur really cool I'm not trying to scam sh!t so **** you. Your prolly just mad because u can't afford a nice pair so screw you"

hahahahahahahaha... !!!!!!! sorry you got that txt bro. Poor kid, what would be his face if he knew he was txting a guy that prolly spent on one frame what he spent in one month...???

that actually made me LOL xD

keyboard warriors are so tuff!!!!:laugh:
they certainly make for good entertainment

Latest Posts

Back