• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Automatic GB (rubber bracelet)

rex360hype

I should Work at Oakley
TX
I've read somewhere that these were limited to 300 but saw that mine is 551. Anybody know if they extended the count and produced more? Just interested in what some of you may know. Or maybe i'm just looking at a wrong serial lol.

Show a photo of what you're thinking the serial is. They should be 300
There are more than 300 Automatic Gearbox w/ Ti bracelet. Because my number is 0771 and it came from the O-Store so hopefully they didn't sell me a fake :)

image.jpeg

The title of the thread is specifically talking about the rubber bracelet
My bad I didn't register the rubber bracelet part. Think it's kind of weird to limit the "rubber bracelet" to 300 but not limit the Ti band edition to any number.

Also from O-Review "Limited Edition: Only 300 total units produced (initial allocation to about 61 stores)". Makes me wonder if they left themselves open to make more just like the polished Black face MM is supposed to be limited but there have been several threads questioning that as well.

When you got the Automatic Gearbox Rubber Bracelet version did it come with a certificate or anything that said x of 300? Or any cool display box like the TB2 10th Anniversary?

My bad I didn't register the rubber bracelet part. Think it's kind of weird to limit the "rubber bracelet" to 300 but not limit the Ti band edition to any number.

Also from O-Review "Limited Edition: Only 300 total units produced (initial allocation to about 61 stores)". Makes me wonder if they left themselves open to make more just like the polished Black face MM is supposed to be limited but there have been several threads questioning that as well.

When you got the Automatic Gearbox Rubber Bracelet version did it come with a certificate or anything that said x of 300? Or any cool display box like the TB2 10th Anniversary?
Nope nothing like a certificate saying x of 300... Box is the same old plastic box for newer models.

All of mine that I received had the wooden box. I don't believe there was anything special in or on the box. I can't remember if there was any certificate of any kind inside each box though. These are all buried also so I can't even check. :(
Interesting that there is a 0 in front of his 551 so it seems like it could go into the thousands. I'm going to eventually have to see if mine have a 0 in front of any of the numbers.

The other thing is the numbers aren't exactly produced in any specific order so to speak

Yeah I wasn't sure of the serial but way I figured I just wanted an auto GB so was happy to snag one at a discounted price. Yeah when you get the chance it would be interesting to see what your numbers are. Yup rubber box... I'll ask when I go back to the O-store.

Latest Posts

Back