• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

šŸ¦˜Automatic Gearbox Ownerā€™s List (cacatman)

94578379-DD47-4A48-A611-4E8F5F863CC3.jpeg

When I was a teenager I would pull one or my testicles out the bottom of my shorts and yell "look, I have a tumor!" :lol:

Good times
2 Pieces of Advice:-
1. Tumours don't look like that. To notice them, they have to be at least visible to the naked eye.
2. Q : Dude, have you ever thought of going into writing children's books?

A : For our children's sake. DON'T. EVER. THINK. ABOUT. IT.

You really have to warn people before writing word pictures like that. People who are friends don't give friends nightmares. I regurgitated a little bit of breakfast mixed with coffee just then. And a bit of gas came out my rear end after I read that.

But kudos for trying to make my day better....

2 Pieces of Advice:-
1. Tumours don't look like that. To notice them, they have to be at least visible to the naked eye.
2. Q : Dude, have you ever thought of going into writing children's books?

A : For our children's sake. DON'T. EVER. THINK. ABOUT. IT.

You really have to warn people before writing word pictures like that. People who are friends don't give friends nightmares. I regurgitated a little bit of breakfast mixed with coffee just then. And a bit of gas came out my rear end after I read that.

But kudos for trying to make my day better....

It was funny back than when they were hairless. It wouldn't be funny now. Hairy tumors are gross

Also. For lefties like me you can flip the watch crown direction :p

I might have to get one now and have you do that for me. I never got one because of that reason, I am left handed and wear my watching on my right hand and it would dig into the back of my hand....

Back