• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

🦘Automatic Gearbox Owner’s List (cacatman)

@zwc0442 Titanium Band
Thats not following the trend, if you look at the owners list.
Did he switch out the rubber for the Ti?

I’ve seen it done. You have to Frankenstein it.

Most watches are made for righties. So the objective would to wear your watch on left. But I’ve always worn my watch on the left even though I’m lefty.

They made both models titanium auto and rubber
I know, but we were trying to determine the trend, seems the unobtainium band came first in the series, Then the Ti band, except for Zac, his is in the 300"s which if you look at the list is out of place with the Ti band..

I’ve seen it done. You have to Frankenstein it.

Most watches are made for righties. So the objective would to wear your watch on left. But I’ve always worn my watch on the left even though I’m lefty.
I am a righty but always have worn my watch on my left, so it didn't get banged up and such with my working right. Always been that way!

I know, but we were trying to determine the trend, seems the unobtainium band came first in the series, Then the Ti band, except for Zac, his is in the 300"s which if you look at the list is out of place with the Ti band..

I believe his was custom. Because you can essentially swap the band to titanium or rubber. It’s hard to say

Latest Posts

Back