• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Automatic Gearbox Titanium bracelet: not keeping time

Typically non COSC automatic movement should be within 20-30 seconds a day, this one seems to be gaining around 120 seconds a day...

I understand there is no more to exchange it with, the fix could be as easy as a simple( for a watchmaker) regulation, or all the way up to a full movement service.

Now Being brand new I would think the regulation and or movement service would be covered, as taking it to someone other than an Oakley authorized service center would most likely void your warranty, I would keep that as a last resort.

Thanks for the detailed reply. I decided to call the O Store on the way to work. They told me they would look for another one to be transferred to their store. Before I got to work, I got a call back and they have one coming. I will be able to swing by on Friday! So hopefully this one I can swap with will keep much better time.

Frank, sometimes I do think I'm a little to fast for any watch. I better slow it down. But anyways, I thought of you when I walked in there to buy that watch... Wondered if they had 3 more, OakleyFrankFMJ style! But then I would have had to be lucky and find a FMJ to actually think that way.

And thanks for all the humor late this evening... Now off to sleep!

Back