• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Automatic Gearbox, who's got one?

I need another one haha I love this watch! Mine has been my daily watch since I got it in November.

thanks Oakley413, sure does look great on your wrist, alot better than the picture on oakley.com, thanks again Tmsnewberry for the pics you sent, you guys are great

Personally I think this watch is ugly is as hell. I don't like the color combination or how bulky this time piece looks. My favorite watches are the Elite TB, 12 Gauge limited and white Hollow Point. Does anyone here have multiple Elite Time Bombs?

I have the standard version of this watch, love it, but it is to bulky for me, Im a small guy and this watch kinda looks ridiculous on me, might have to off load it and pick up some more glasses. The automatic version looks awesome

okay now guys, over here, we all respect everyone's opinions. all we ask for is please voice them in a non-hostile manner. just keep in line with the thread, and everyone will be happy in the OF. =)

Back