• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying Aviators - Intro from Texas

U

Username Hidden

Hi y’all I’m an avid Oakley fan from Texas. I love me some aviators. I’m on this forum because I am looking for a nice pair of aviators. My last pair was a pair of polarized (the blueish purple) with gold frame feedbacks. I have been looking for a pair of pinkish lenses black frame feedbacks without having to spend a lot of money.
Unfortunately my old feedbacks were stolen out my car a week ago :(. I had them for 6-7 years! Not a single scratch either. They were hidden in my glove but they found them. My car was completely trashed. The person whole stole them gave my car fleas. GROSS!!! After a nice flea bomb my car is able to be driven again. But I’m still sad I have no aviators. I love the oversized lenses the feedbacks give because I get ocular migraines that sometimes turn into seizures. So I can’t really go outside without polarized sunglasses on. Yup. That’s right y’all. I haven’t gone outside til after the sun goes down because of this incident. Due to covid-19 I have been without a job the last year. I’m avidly looking but it’s why I cannot afford to just waltz into an Oakley store to get another pair. Attached is what I am looking for plus a pic of me for reference.

FD21F97B-6BF0-4265-99E3-2DE867F1AED2.png

6856B1AC-FF09-481A-ACEC-F2006B8062F9.jpeg

7498CCF4-988C-4415-AFFB-6FB7B7990A93.jpeg

Some people reacted to this post.
Welcome.
Sorry what happened to you and good luck finding a job.

Welcome aboard, hope things get better for you.