• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Avoid eBay seller polarlens from the UK

I wish Oakley would keep factory lenses around longer after discontinuing a style. I guess that goes against getting people to buy a new pair.

You will end up with the Oakley Repin issue, where servicing dikheads like me that wanted Oakley to keep their Oakleys in good working order became a pain the the arse for them!

They don’t want history to repeat itself and offer any semblance of Customer Service.

Buy cheap plastic, wear cheap plastic, break cheap plastic, get locked into the cycle.

You will end up with the Oakley Repin issue, where servicing dikheads like me that wanted Oakley to keep their Oakleys in good working order became a pain the the arse for them!

They don’t want history to repeat itself and offer any semblance of Customer Service.

Buy cheap plastic, wear cheap plastic, break cheap plastic, get locked into the cycle.
What's the new avatar?

Yep it’s been a down hill slide since the Luxottica sale. Certainly not like it was when Jannard had it. My hollow point watch has a stripped crown, going to have to figure out who can fix that.

I'm new to the forum, but wanted to voice my view anyway.

I've got 8 pairs of Oakleys, mostly older stuff and I must say I've never had an issue with these guys. Compared to the other UK sellers they seem to have a wider range and although they all seem to cost a similar amount, general thickness seems to be on point and I've never had an issue with fitting.

Appreciate this is only my opinion but thought I'd mention it!

Anyone else had a similar experience?

I've got 8 pairs of Oakleys, mostly older stuff and I must say I've never had an issue with these guys. Compared to the other UK sellers they seem to have a wider range and although they all seem to cost a similar amount, general thickness seems to be on point and I've never had an issue with fitting.

No

No

We have to sit here wondering how big your taco must be since you havent showed us any pics or it didnt happen yet.

Latest Posts

Back