• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Avoid eBay seller trixie26te - Fake lenses being sold

neill

I am Jim Jannard...
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
USA
Just a PSA to avoid eBay seller trixie26te. Many members have purchased "custom cut" lenses from this seller. They will be listed as OEM but we have found this to be untrue. If you are lucky, they will be cut from a goggle lens. Once you message her questioning them (authenticity, base cuve, donor, etc), she will initate a return.

If you buy from her, just know you are paying the absolute highest price.

Also, when she purchases items previously listed as Pre-Owned, she will resell them as Brand New. I have been a victim of this personally.

She may go by the alias "oakley24k" on other sites.. so if she messages you wanting to buy, then your price is way too low.

While many of her items are legit, it is just best to not support a seller that is scamming people with fake lenses.

Just a PSA to avoid eBay seller trixie26te. Many members have purchased "custom cut" lenses from this seller. They will be listed as OEM but we have found this to be untrue. If you are lucky, they will be cut from a goggle lens. Once you message her questioning them (authenticity, base cuve, donor, etc), she will initate a return.

If you buy from her, just know you are paying the absolute highest price.

Also, when she purchases items previously listed as Pre-Owned, she will resell them as Brand New. I have been a victim of this personally.

She may go by the alias "oakley24k" on other sites.. so if she messages you wanting to buy, then your price is way too low.

While many of her items are legit, it is just best to not support a seller that is scamming people with fake lenses.

That is OLD NEWS.

Back