• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Avoid This EBay Seller Folks :(

WavecloudCustoms

Wavecloud Customs dot com
Oxford UK
deeperdj sells stuff in UK eBay & tries to pass off frames with cheap lenses as original.

Sold me some fake lenses onThump..

He also told me they were perfect condition but they fake lenses did have small scratches. Fake or not (whitch they are) they did not fit description..

He claims they are real! :(

He's a con man.

100% neg feedback from me :)

Yeah - exactly..

Not like me to post a thread like this or leave neg feedback but I can't be bothered with folk trying to cheat..

His loss really.

I just tested the lens and I can drive a nail through it with my bare hands.. Lol :)

Idiots..

I told the chap that I'd been wearing Oakley since before he was born and could spot a fake a mile off!

Folk who use these aftermarket lenses miss the entire point of Oakley!

I know in recent decades its become more about frame style, material etc but the whole point is about the lens quality.. Optics and impact resistant.

The very first - FP Eyeshade was/is basically a lens with some stems stuck on the sides :)

That's just pathetic...there are so many legit sellers on ebay and traders on here...he gives Ebay a worse name than ot already has and because of people like him O often assumes if u call them for parts that if it came from Ebay it is fake which is not true...I sold 200 pairs to an ebay dealer most custom and all legit...yeah I know 200 and I wonder why we r broke ...After a year of oakley Anonymous I got my 1 year chip and have a little $ for a car now...

So true.

eBay offers chances to get hold of pairs that you'd never be able get.

Loads of honest folk on there and I have got some bargains.

This is the third pair I've bought with after market claiming to be real and I've let it go in the past but this time I'd had enough.

On the whole - eBay is great :)

deeperdj sells stuff in UK eBay & tries to pass off frames with cheap lenses as original.

Sold me some fake lenses onThump..

He also told me they were perfect condition but they fake lenses did have small scratches. Fake or not (whitch they are) they did not fit description..

He claims they are real! :(

He's a con man.

100% neg feedback from me :)

Does the UK eBay have buyer protection? Hope you got a refund.

Does the UK eBay have buyer protection? Hope you got a refund.

I asked for a refund and the geeza just claimed they were real.. I rold him he can have my 50 quid as he probably needs it more than me and called him a con man!

Sometimes Its easier to count your losses. I could get a refund but cant be bothered with all the messing about. :)

Two mins after I left neg feedback, I put a deep scratch in my G30 M2s with a bit of fence wire :( My karma maybe?

I did win a super rare pair of Zero 0.7 last night though, so things are looking up :D

Latest Posts

Back