• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Awesome Stuff

I'm just putting it in a lamp right now. No dimmer. I have dimmer switches in the house, they'll be removed eventually (I favor more lights with variable output options vs a dimmer).

My house is a 70's build without ceiling lights and half the rooms have outlets controlled by switches. Most of the fixtures are modern domed frosted glass ceiling fixtures, I'd like a few changed over to clear glass with a little drop so I can use fun bulbs like these, or other LED arrays over standard bulb configurations. I hate CFLs, but they're about all I've got for cheaper cost bright white lighting. A few of those compact halogen fixtures in the house, too, those need to go as well.

Royal tea bags!

Makes your teacup look like a Royal Jacuzzi!!!

IMG_4572.JPG

So Ive been making a lot of stuff recently, and have been spending a lot of time on Instagram looking at different materials and such. There's some awesome **** out there. Anything cool you find online, post it here

Carbon fiber bullet
View attachment 293114

Jack Daniels whiskey barrel ring (made by me)
View attachment 293115

Zirconium ring (me, for Oakley_Ron)
View attachment 293116

Carbon fiber and fordite ring
View attachment 293117

Cocobolo lined ring
View attachment 293118

Fret board ring
View attachment 293119

@qtrain23 Do you make the pens also? I would love a couple of pens and a couple of rings for my husband and myself if you make them to order? They look fantastic!

Back