• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying B1B Crisis

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Username Hidden said:
Emeril lol
Gordon Ramsay will go bam bam all day long on dude lmao

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
My ring camera picked up YFG driving around your hood ... :car:
I didn’t see that on my ring but thanks for the heads up 😅
Username Hidden said:
Did you check the box, or the box which the other pair was in?
I actually did and under all of the cabinets too…even marstains stash at his shop with zero luck. Someone probably had sticky fingers and decided to take them.

Username Hidden said:

I actually did and under all of the cabinets too…even marstains stash at his shop with zero luck. Someone probably had sticky fingers and decided to take them.
[/QU
Effin hamburgular

Username Hidden said:

Did you have friends over? Run their pockets!

Confront your friends and ask them straight out.

Username Hidden said:
Did you have friends over? Run their pockets!
Username Hidden said:
Confront your friends and ask them straight out.
We actually haven’t had too many people over. We did have a Halloween party this year but we locked all of the cabinets and put away the keys. I’m still racking my brain on who else has been around that would potentially do it but a lot of the people around us have been for years and we trust.

Username Hidden said:
We actually haven’t had too many people over. We did have a Halloween party this year but we locked all of the cabinets and put away the keys. I’m still racking my brain on who else has been around that would potentially do it but a lot of the people around us have been for years and we trust.
Which makes it all the sadder, for the fact that whomever did acquire it, you probably trust..............

Username Hidden said:
Which makes it all the sadder, for the fact that whomever did acquire it, you probably trust..............

I know. I really don’t like that at all. Hopefully I can find a replacement.

Latest Posts

Back