• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Back in a Suit…Oakleys Too Flashy?

‘Carbon Blade’, looked, God yes those are bad ass, but can’t find them under $300

Yes, I have an old set of copperish color Whiskers, I don’t care for, the lens seem way too small for my head, which needs its own zip code, I’d like to see the new Whiskers, and if not saw the Wiretap 2 on line.

i even went with Rayban Aviators, but realized I really never cared for them. I may put both up in the classifieds (is it prohibited to seek Raybans here?) And finance a new pair.

‘Carbon Blade’, looked, God yes those are bad ass, but can’t find them under $300

Yes, I have an old set of copperish color Whiskers, I don’t care for, the lens seem way too small for my head, which needs its own zip code, I’d like to see the new Whiskers, and if not saw the Wiretap 2 on line.

i even went with Rayban Aviators, but realized I really never cared for them. I may put both up in the classifieds (is it prohibited to seek Raybans here?) And finance a new pair.
Maybe the Savitar, but they lean kinda small. I was surprised that that looked decent on this big head of mine.

There is a miscellaneous exchange thread on here if you want to list the Ray Ban on here.

Lots of Carbon Blades on ebay for under 300$

If you think the smaller Frames dont suit you, i will sugest the Spike, it is a C5 Metal frame so i think they go well whit a formal attire and its more affordable than a Carbon

Wires always look good. Any of Oakley’s wires can dress up or down really nice. Square wire, whisker, savitar, ejector, and now the contrail if you want something new. Non-wires I’d think holbrook, mainlink, or two face all look nice. Just comes down to what fits you individually and what ‘look’ you prefer.

View attachment 921962
Can’t go wrong with the Carbon Blade!
Screenshot_20211115-154245_Gallery.jpg

Latest Posts

Back