• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Back Ordered!!!!

AusOakley

I should Work at Oakley
Sydney, Australia
This is my first of 5 purchases from Oakley that have been back ordered. It's the polished black/ warm grey Jupiter squared. I ordered them yesterday (Saturday) and today status shows back ordered. How long does it usually take to receive a back ordered item?

ordered from oakley.com? if that's the case, i would call customer care. happened to me on a couple things. sometimes they can give you an eta, sometimes they can't. if they can't, it might be a while.

Yeah ordered from Oakley au website, I'll see what happens come Monday and then go from there. I was just really keen on getting these. What I don't understand though is, why they let you order the glasses and charge you for them only for them to be back ordered. Never had this happen so it will be interesting to see how it goes

I have been waiting since Feb for Flaks Could be "6-8 months to never" is what I was told They did give me the option to cancel

I ordered a custom pair of flaks last summer, waited 3 months for them because the xlj +red lenses were backordered. I evetually changed my order to standard size lenses so I could just finally get them.

being that my order isn't custom, you would assume they would have it readily available, or they should inform you before paying that it is not available.I hope my order doesn't take as long as some of you have experienced

Yes Its the Xlj lenses gone again and they may be discontinued as an online OCP option ...or so I am told. I am leaving the order for now but not expecting to get them As with everything now in the co. Oakley's sales dept and OCP Dept is a mess and, tho the telesales people try to help, the company cares more about major accounts and endorsements Maybe I should order them in Shaun white's name care of my name and address...bet I'd get em in 2 days...

Back