• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Backordered!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BeccaBear

Oakley Enthusiast
So now that @Rusty M has promised me that legitimate questions won't get locked *glares at the mean admins* what is the deal with all the backordered square O cases on the website? They just not producing enough to meet demand? Is this always the case with certain oakley products? Should I cancel my order?

I mean I understand having to wait for an item to be shipped... but to wait well over a month?! That's crazy!!

I would take the backorder status with a grain of salt. I have ordered backorder stuff before and it wasn't really on backorder.. it said it was on backorder but came a few days later.

When I ordered the case it said it was backordered until several days later... then I got an email saying it was backordered until the beginning of July lol that's crazy talk!

To be honest most small items I don't purchase direct from Oakley anymore. Unless I'm in the store there are cheaper alternatives.

The only time I buy from Oakley is with a coupon code, or when I'm in dire need of a certain item I can't find on the grey market (or the legitimacy of those I can find are in question). But that hasn't been an issue in a long time.

To be honest most small items I don't purchase direct from Oakley anymore. Unless I'm in the store there are cheaper alternatives.

The only time I buy from Oakley is with a coupon code, or when I'm in dire need of a certain item I can't find on the grey market (or the legitimacy of those I can find are in question). But that hasn't been an issue in a long time.

I'm buying all my oakley stuff online since England sucks for stocking Oakley products lol that and also buying directly from oakley will guarentee that they're legit and not fake and I'm too stupid to be able to tell what's fake and what's not lol

I'm buying all my oakley stuff online since England sucks for stocking Oakley products lol that and also buying directly from oakley will guarentee that they're legit and not fake and I'm too stupid to be able to tell what's fake and what's not lol
Look down .....thoughts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back