• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

What Model Oakley Backpack/Luggage/Other Are These/Help Identifying? [Consolidated Thread]

karimo

I am Jim Jannard...
Chile
Hi O bros.
Can anyone please tell me something about this patches? Did they come in a pack? Are they part of something?
Are they hard to find?
20201208_084514.jpg

Seeing your patches it makes me wonder if they are part or goes on a Jacket like mine.
My jacket is missing a patch on one on the arms and has the velcro to put a patch on it, 1 like yours will like good on it, since i got the jacket it didnt came whith a patch
I am sharing some pictures of whath i think its a C5 00-75 Mtn Division Jacket
20201229_150033.jpg
20201229_150113.jpg
20201229_150141.jpg
20201229_150045.jpg

I'm trying to work out if I can get replacement lenses for these as I accidentally scratched the inside lens to death clearing it with a glove, then trying to clean it with a tiny bit of dish soap...
I can't find a model number anywhere, so don't know how to look for a replacement!
I'd ideally like a prescription lens in a similar colour, any recommendations for a value brand with a quick turnaround would be hugely appreciated!

Looks like it could be an ambush. You’ll Prob be able to verify better than I with them in hand. The angles in your pics make it hard to see the frame contours.
bdd2f1093ae6c29d8d83125175b9c0e9.jpg

Well done! That's 100% them!
I've been looking online for half an hour now and struggling to find any... some in Australia and Czechoslovakia that only ship domestically but that's it.
I presume they're likely too old to find a cheap replacement for?

Well done! That's 100% them!
I've been looking online for half an hour now and struggling to find any... some in Australia and Czechoslovakia that only ship domestically but that's it.
I presume they're likely too old to find a cheap replacement for?

No clue. I don’t keep up w the goggles. Just thought I would lend you a hand if I could

Latest Posts

Back