• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Bad Boys Arriving...

Congratulations on all of your purchases. The Ice Iridium Polarized lenses are really nice in the Tron Pit Boss!!
Thanks, yes, I love how they look, much better than the originals. Although I miss the mirror effect, these are cool, but if you look closely you can see through them

Finally, after a long 12 years, Rays hooked me up with an oldie. In fact the first Oakley I ever had and the one that made me addicted to the big O. Plate 24k, I got this back when I was 14 for Christmas, sadly I lost them in summer camp and never saw them again... Until today. I know they look very agressive and some probably would say ridiculous, but hey, they were my first and they are awesome, I'll rock these every day I can.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Finally! My first X-Metals arrived as well as my custom cut lenses! A set of carbon Juliets that look quite nice (Thanks @Fernando ). They came with the classic black iridium lenses, but I wanted a closer look to the X Men style, so @Chris A Hardaway cut me a sweet looking pair of triggerman torch lenses (can't wait for the +Red) which look smoking hot with the carbon frame. Love how these look now. Thanks to both of you for an awesome set!

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Finally! My first X-Metals arrived as well as my custom cut lenses! A set of carbon Juliets that look quite nice (Thanks @Fernando ). They came with the classic black iridium lenses, but I wanted a closer look to the X Men style, so @Chris A Hardaway cut me a sweet looking pair of triggerman torch lenses (can't wait for the +Red) which look smoking hot with the carbon frame. Love how these look now. Thanks to both of you for an awesome set!

View attachment 277334

View attachment 277335

View attachment 277336

View attachment 277337
Looks good:)

View attachment 277334

View attachment 277335

View attachment 277336

View attachment 277337
Thanks To you my friend, enjoy it :) with the cut lenses look very awesome bro, other good cut from @Chris A Hardaway ;) thanks for all is a pleasure deal with you !!!! Congrats for this combo @Fresh

Second weekend arrival:

Ice Iridium Polarized Pit Boss Lenses, I decided to try my luck on ebay and got this set. So far they seem smaller and the curvature is not exact to the originals. But they fit quite well (no spaces or lens pieces floating around) and the color is quite nice. They do seem polarized but I havent had the chance to fully test them outside (they are less mirrored than the originals). So far I like them, let's hope eveything works as planned.

View attachment 272524

View attachment 272527

View attachment 272528

View attachment 272529

View attachment 272530

View attachment 272531
Did you purchase these from Trixie26te?

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

Latest Posts

Back