• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Badman 60% OFF at 6PM

Maybe who ever purchase the Badman Ferrari they should have a Ferrari hologram on the box, so can someone post a photo who brought one from 6PM to confirm it?

I've seen fake one in my area, here's one for example. The color is completely off and with the price they're selling... Almost the same equivalent to price from authentic and fakes.
IMG_9992.PNG IMG_9993.PNG

Maybe who ever purchase the Badman Ferrari they should have a Ferrari hologram on the box, so can someone post a photo who brought one from 6PM to confirm it?

I've seen fake one in my area, here's one for example. The color is completely off and with the price they're selling... Almost the same equivalent to price from authentic and fakes.
View attachment 317421 View attachment 317422
The Badman that 6pm.com is selling doesn't feature any Ferrari markings. IIRC, the Dark Carbon/polarized. A SKU search (OO6020-03) doesn't suggest that it was a Ferrari model.

On the O Review site, the Ferrari editions come with BIP lenses.

Also, if you are not satisfied with your buy from 6pm.com, you get to return it within 30 days (minus shipping).

I've never seen a Badman with yellow icons. I can't comment about that Thai site.

Sent from Q's Note5

Last edited:
The Badman that 6pm.com is selling doesn't feature any Ferrari markings. IIRC, the Dark Carbon/polarized. A SKU search (OO6020-03) doesn't suggest that it was a Ferrari model.

Also, if you are not satisfied with your buy from 6pm.com, you get to return it within 30 days (minus shipping).

I've never seen a Badman with yellow icons. I can't comment about that Thai site.

Sent from Q's Note5
Thanks for the info, learning something new everyday.

Also love the return policy, since not all third world country apply for 30 policy.

As for the thai website, it's similar to craiglist for the locals. Majority full with authentic and replica, but I rather stick with the Oakleyforum.

Sent from Q's Note5

Just received them today, box comes with ferrari markings..

IMG_0057.JPG

Been available for as low as $120 on eBay with free shipping and no tax- this is a bit overpriced. Ferrari's were $120 on eBay till they sold like 10,000 of them, now they're $150. That would be my go to still for this frame.

Old post i know,but i was on the fence anout jupiter squared ice polar pair about 2 years back then said screw it.yes they were legit and have ordered many pairs since and all have been legit

Back