• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Badman and Madman

Congratulations on the pairs. Thanks for showing the comparison pictures, makes me want to try one on and buy a badman.

Could you review prizm daily polarized against black iridium polarized with intense sunlight conditions? And could you compare badman(aluminum-plastic) frame quality with tincan carbon(metal-carbon fiber)? I think badman has too much plastic...

When it comes to sturdiness, I think that the Badman and Madman will do fine. The o-matter feels durable enough to last. And the o-luminium is proven to be good.
The initial feeling in of course that the Badman and Madman are more flexible than the tincan carbon, which they are because of the o-matter over the nose. .

Could you put a photo of badmans dark carbon under light to see differents between omatter and metal? And...do you think badmans are more comfortable than tincan carbon? For me tincan carbon are the best quality frame of oakley now

As you could see i am deciding between both to purchase one of these
image.jpg
image.jpg

I can't really decide if one is more comfortable than the other. They sit nicely on my face, both of them.
Here is a pic of the Badman... There is good color matching between o-matter and o-luminium.
20150130_184912.jpg

Thanks for your help!! I have to order without try it before... For that is so helpful your advice. Could you put more photos of dark carbon badmans while you wearing them? You're a crack!