• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Badman Asia Fit?

Ingrasm

Oakley Enthusiast
Lavon, TX
Just curious if any of you have the Asia fit version of the Badman due to the regular version fitting too large? If so,

I picked up a pair of the regular fit and found that they fit a bit bigger than I liked, especially in the nose bridge area, so I returned them. None of the O or Vault stores or even SGH stores around me stock the Asia fit, so I was unable to compare.

Now that I have the ability to use F&F to get some with a nice discount, I am getting the itch to pick up a pair for the collection, but I hate the idea of having a pair that I cannot or wont wear due to poor fit. (Someone sign me up for that No Shelf Whores club....)

Anyhow, if you tried the regular fit and they were too big, and then tried Asia fit and the fit just right - I am interested in hearing from you.

Thanks!

Cool, thanks for the link. It helps a bit. I think I am just going to have to order a pair and hope for the best - if not, I can always return them I suppose.

It is weird because I do not have a small head at all - I wear a size 7 3/4 hat - but the bridge of my nose is small and so I sometimes have problems with looseness or frames hitting my cheeks.

Now I am off to join the NSWC....

Back