• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Badman CHEAP

Oaks in the backwoods

Oakley Expert
There appears to be a Badman on Let go, in the Louisville, KY area for $50..sku matches but I'm sure others will know more than I
Screenshot_2016-09-18-16-23-06.png

I got one for $80 BIN off ebay, had BIP lenses with very minor surface scrapes and cleaning marks. Very happy with it for that price. I never wear it because I have real xmetals but I have to admit I like the frame. Just doesn't belong in the xmetal family in my opinion...

I got one for $80 BIN off ebay, had BIP lenses with very minor surface scrapes and cleaning marks. Very happy with it for that price. I never wear it because I have real xmetals but I have to admit I like the frame. Just doesn't belong in the xmetal family in my opinion...
Good for u,... hope that Oakley cast some molten titanium and they will not only look great but feel great too!

A metal snob. Lol

Sent from Q's Note5

Latest Posts

Back