• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Badman down. Help!!

You are out of luck totally.

Oakley will not honor eBay sales. Not an authorized dealer.

And it's eBay.

And it's a "sample"

And to purchase here you haven't met the exchange requirements yet.

And they are still sold in stores pretty cheap now compared to their original retail.

And......welcome to the forum. :)

Okay Thanks for the info. I have a pair of xmetal juliets that I purchased from sunglass hut when they forst cam out shoot probably almost ten years ago now. Anyway they have that nose gasket worn out and heard that oakley stopped reconditioning them. Know of any options there? Thx
Your chances of warranty would vary depending on where you are and who you know. Technically without proof of purchase from an authorised Oakley reseller, you're not entitled to warranty. However some Oakley staff have a level of discretion and are very accommodating. Be nice and it'd improve your chances significantly ;)

So better luck just going onto a Oakley store... Thanks apprecite it.

Okay Thanks for the info. I have a pair of xmetal juliets that I purchased from sunglass hut when they forst cam out shoot probably almost ten years ago now. Anyway they have that nose gasket worn out and heard that oakley stopped reconditioning them. Know of any options there? Thx

For your Juliet Google " the x man customs"

Your juliet needs a tune up and it's still done by Oakley in certain countries. There are also members who offer tune up services such as myself.

As for the badman, try with warranty and if you need help you know where to find me

Your juliet needs a tune up and it's still done by Oakley in certain countries. There are also members who offer tune up services such as myself.

As for the badman, try with warranty and if you need help you know where to find me

Sooo... Oakley wants $200.00 for Badman frame replacement. It seems like it should just be a little hinge piece? Hope you can help....

Resized_20160617_162546.jpeg

You are out of luck totally.

Oakley will not honor eBay sales. Not an authorized dealer.

And it's eBay.

And it's a "sample"

And to purchase here you haven't met the exchange requirements yet.

And they are still sold in stores pretty cheap now compared to their original retail.

And......welcome to the forum. :)
:bump:

Sooo... Oakley wants $200.00 for Badman frame replacement. It seems like it should just be a little hinge piece? Hope you can help....

View attachment 258302
If you're in the USA, you may as well buy a whole new set at that price. The Oakley website has it for about that price after the 25% off all sales priced sunglasses. Also, 6pm.com had some pairs near that price.

Sent from Q's Note5

This has just happened to me!!! I bought mine on eBay and they arent stamped worn sample... But I can't find the original correspondence with the seller!!

Am I screwed?!

Latest Posts

Back