• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Badman down. Help!!

This has just happened to me!!! I bought mine on eBay and they arent stamped worn sample... But I can't find the original correspondence with the seller!!

Am I screwed?!
Welcome to the forum.

You're not screwed. You're ****ed

Lol thanks! Really?! Its just a little hinge!!
Yea I know right???? You may have an option to just get the hinge piece but you should attempt to remove the other to see if you can put it back in. JDD32 was awesome and helped me out. But I haven't attempted to remove the other hinge to see if I can actually replace the broken one. Apparently its not very easy to replace just the hinge since its spring loaded. Ill be trying in the next day or two and will update...

Yea I know right???? You may have an option to just get the hinge piece but you should attempt to remove the other to see if you can put it back in. JDD32 was awesome and helped me out. But I haven't attempted to remove the other hinge to see if I can actually replace the broken one. Apparently its not very easy to replace just the hinge since its spring loaded. Ill be trying in the next day or two and will update...
Thanks! I let them out of my sight for FIVE MINUTES!!!

How much for the spare frames chap? We don't get sun often over here so I need to make the most of it!!
384ee3767380ae22a9f41ba45ff86c78.jpg
. Got a extra badman frame if someone need one .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back