• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Badman down. Help!!

:focus:

I somehow managed to lose an earsock on my Badman...had no idea how it happened. I need to see about getting another one. But buying a whole frame is definitely out of the question.

Sent from Q's Note5

:focus:

I somehow managed to lose an earsock on my Badman...had no idea how it happened. I need to see about getting another one. But buying a whole frame is definitely out of the question.

Sent from Q's Note5
Which color? I've a pair of black somewhere in my toolbox

I was about to purchase my first badman next week , but seeing what you guys just posted, which seems to me like a problem makes me rethink if i still go for it

This makes me really want to hunt down my receipt for my one year plus old Badmans. No problems with them but how long is the warranty on these? And I need to get my Juliets nose tightened before my October Panama/Ecuador vacation.

This makes me really want to hunt down my receipt for my one year plus old Badmans. No problems with them but how long is the warranty on these? And I need to get my Juliets nose tightened before my October Panama/Ecuador vacation.
1----2 year warranty I believe

2----DONT take Juliets to Ecuador.

i wonder if anyone has had a problem with the hinges on a madman raw - it seemed to be exactly the same as a regular madman but at that price level, i would be twitching a bit about their longevity.....

Sent from my Nokia 5210 using TapaTalk

1----2 year warranty I believe

2----DONT take Juliets to Ecuador.

Well I can't find the damn receipt anywhere, but I think I am getting close to two years so I guess it does not matter.

I have been taking my Juliets to Ecuador since 2007 and have been there 10 times now, even crossed the border into Columbia with them. My wife is from there and have had no problems. I avoid taking nice jewelry and watches though. But appreciate the advice anyways.

Another question I sent the X-MAN a email a day ago, any idea how long it takes for a response back?

Latest Posts

Back