• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Badman down. Help!!

Well I can't find the damn receipt anywhere, but I think I am getting close to two years so I guess it does not matter.

I have been taking my Juliets to Ecuador since 2007 and have been there 10 times now, even crossed the border into Columbia with them. My wife is from there and have had no problems. I avoid taking nice jewelry and watches though. But appreciate the advice anyways.

Another question I sent the X-MAN a email a day ago, any idea how long it takes for a response back?
I guess it depends on how busy he is? @THE X-MAN ?

*NEW* Guy here and sorry to drag up an old thread.. But my Badman's left ear piece fell off in my pocket. Was there ever a concise resolution to getting a repair part? No Receipt (ugh) but I like them and want to get them repaired. unless anyone has another frame they want to let go of?

*NEW* Guy here and sorry to drag up an old thread.. But my Badman's left ear piece fell off in my pocket. Was there ever a concise resolution to getting a repair part? No Receipt (ugh) but I like them and want to get them repaired. unless anyone has another frame they want to let go of?

Post a "wanting to buy" thread. There is tons of people that have stuff they want to sell, to include myself.

Best thing to do is go to your Oakley vault and beg them and maybe they will replace them. I've had 2 replaced by my o vault! I ended up selling all mine off! I really do like the badmans but the poor hinge design is something I just can't get around!!! If LUX would redesign the hinge/arms I'd buy them again! But we all know that ain't happening! So my advice is beg them to replace then sell them if they replace them!!!!

Run some water through the hinge every so often. That should clear out the hinge. I did that, well take mine into the pool and ocean. I rinse them off after. It seems that to keep them going strong.
That does seem to help some! The hinge definitely get build up in the hinge from wear. Could drop a little 3&1 oil in there ever so often also!

Back