• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Badman ferrari???

lazafari

I should Work at Oakley
hey a contact i have from japan just sent me this pic sayng he has it on stock if i have interest... Never seen ferrari badman with ruby ferrari etching... Does it exists?

image.png

Exactly as i tought but seller has sold me 2 carbon blades for a fair price and totaly oem real... But the package throws me off on these badman.

He is asking 200 for them but since i only own a ferrari badman and its the normal black ferrari lens i got curious.

He said it was a display on a japonese store and was never mass produces but i nnever even heard of that so i wont vauch for that.

If any one has a certain they are real or fake let me know and ill see what to do.

They would have to be pre-releases or something.

Such a hard call because he's apparently 2 for 2 in delivering real goods. You could have something rare, or lose 200 dollars.

Yeah I'd doubt that story too. He could have been duped as well since he's apparently had access to legit frames. Only one way to find out for sure. Who's got 200 bones to gamble with?

You know, I was about to tag you and say something about getting a deal but only on 3. Then rethought it since it's a crapman you wouldn't want it anyway. You must have sensed the attempted tag!

Back