• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Badman & Oakley Madman - Review and First Impressions

I tried these today first impressions do i really need one? I spent an hour observing, testing, checking everything box etc. i will not compare them to x metals at all as there is no comparison. This is my opinion a total PASS for me 400? Pricing no way. I could get them cheaper but even though a no fit for me.

image.jpg

image.jpg

Those Madman look like they need to be bent to make them wider. Mmmmm

I tried these today first impressions do i really need one? I spent an hour observing, testing, checking everything box etc. i will not compare them to x metals at all as there is no comparison. This is my opinion a total PASS for me 400? Pricing no way. I could get them cheaper but even though a no fit for me.

View attachment 130282

View attachment 130286
The madman makes you look like Morpheus... I haven't tried these out yet but I am leaning towards the Badman. They look good on you as well, but the lenses seem really big...

Thats disappointing. It almost looks like they should have left off the arms on the Madman and just made it a double monical.

Thats disappointing. It almost looks like they should have left off the arms on the Madman and just made it a double monical.
Plus the feel of wearing them for is loose damn i was jumping and they both jumped up and down on my face so there minimum grip.

Plus the feel of wearing them for is loose damn i was jumping and they both jumped up and down on my face so there minimum grip.
Yeah they're definitely loose. I wish we could tighten up the springs a bit.

Yeah they're definitely loose. I wish we could tighten up the springs a bit.
I give them props on the hinges though. This time it looks and feel solid I was bending them like crazy to the point of breaking them but it survived un like the crappy half x. it will snap.

Back