• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Badman/Madman HAUL

Wow fantastic. I bought the carbon/prizm and rubies and I've got a pewter coming of each. I really want a sapphire badman and I'll pick up the clear omatter models eventually. I'm on the other side on the clear ones. I think they look pretty cool. Next pairs I get though will be Ferraris.

Wow fantastic. I bought the carbon/prizm and rubies and I've got a pewter coming of each. I really want a sapphire badman and I'll pick up the clear omatter models eventually. I'm on the other side on the clear ones. I think they look pretty cool. Next pairs I get though will be Ferraris.
I'm still waiting on a few to show up myself. The clear will most likely grow on me. I'm just not used to pieces of frosted clear plastic material on my sunglasses. I really like the Ti frame with the chrome, although I may be swapping some lenses around. We will see.

Pretty amazing you got so many! I have to agree the Badman saphire is the only one I'll probably get (maybe the Ruby one to...) I think the styling if that frame is much better then the madman.
Dang it's cool to see so many. Can't wait to see how they look on ya!

Congrats!!

The Plasma-Sapphire for sure, which I knew would be before I even saw them in person. The Dark Carbon/Ruby is second, and then XTi/Chrome. The clear nose bridge on the XTi pair is not the best choice IMO, as it does look cheap. I like them though. As others have stated, they are extremely light and comfortable. They however will fall off your dome pretty easily. If you look down and shake your head a bit, off come the sunglasses.

interesting you mention that. I posed the question to someone from Oakley who was promoting the madman at the time. I said, what if it doesn't fit you? cant really adjust or tighten them esp if they loosen over time unlike the original x metals that had adjustable temple shocks and hinges. I guess one could still wedge some material in the hinges to tighten em up?

interesting you mention that. I posed the question to someone from Oakley who was promoting the madman at the time. I said, what if it doesn't fit you? cant really adjust or tighten them esp if they loosen over time unlike the original x metals that had adjustable temple shocks and hinges. I guess one could still wedge some material in the hinges to tighten em up?

It'd be interesting if somebody could engineer different plastic you could just swap in on the ear stems to narrow them up a tad. Maybe something that could be 3D printed. It'd have to be pretty high quality though.

Latest Posts

Back