• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Badman/Madman HAUL

It does, I have yet to wear them outside though. I was too excited for the sapphire so that was my first choice out in the sun :).

I'm excited waiting for your conclusions because there is no oakley store near my town and i have to choose what sunglasses i'm going to buy with your reviews... Has same premium feel badman than tincan carbons?

I'm excited waiting for your conclusions because there is no oakley store near my town and i have to choose what sunglasses i'm going to buy with your reviews... Has same premium feel badman than tincan carbons?
Well those two are completely different frames, but I feel they will hold up fine with regular use. I really like the raw carbon fiber ear stems on the Tincan Carbon meshed with unobtanium. They're light and comfortable. The Badman is also light and comfortable. The frame is aluminum with plastic earstems and a plastic nose bridge. I really like the lens coverage with the Badman. Both pairs will see a lot of face time in my collection.

Well those two are completely different frames, but I feel they will hold up fine with regular use. I really like the raw carbon fiber ear stems on the Tincan Carbon meshed with unobtanium. They're light and comfortable. The Badman is also light and comfortable. The frame is aluminum with plastic earstems and a plastic nose bridge. I really like the lens coverage with the Badman. Both pairs will see a lot of face time in my collection.

So you prefer lens coverage of badmans more than tincan carbon , isn't it? My face is small-medium. What frame do you think will be better for me?

So you prefer lens coverage of badmans more than tincan carbon , isn't it? My face is small-medium. What frame do you think will be better for me?
I do prefer the lens coverage of the Badman over the Tincan, yes. I have a medium-sized face and feel that both fit me well.

I've read about badman/madman flimsy construction. I have to receive my badmans (dark carbon/ prizm) next week but i have the feeling that I'm going to return them...

I've read about badman/madman flimsy construction. I have to receive my badmans (dark carbon/ prizm) next week but i have the feeling that I'm going to return them...
Well, if you're trying to compare them to an original X-Metal they are definitely flimsy. Just because one person broke their sales sample by dropping them doesn't mean they are garbage. They flex quite a bit due to the O-Matter on the bridge and the stems. The hinges are in question to a lot of people and it will take time to test their durability. I feel that they will hold up over time if taken care of. They're not bomb-proof for sure, but they're not as fragile as a lot of people are claiming either.

Well, if you're trying to compare them to an original X-Metal they are definitely flimsy. Just because one person broke their sales sample by dropping them doesn't mean they are garbage. They flex quite a bit due to the O-Matter on the bridge and the stems. The hinges are in question to a lot of people and it will take time to test their durability. I feel that they will hold up over time if taken care of. They're not bomb-proof for sure, but they're not as fragile as a lot of people are claiming either.

You're right. This is the same as Iphone 6 plus bending problem. Mine is perfect since first day and i got it 5 months ago...you have to take care of your things, if you do that you shouldn't have problems. Oakley has said me this morning that are going to release new frames/colour in April (in March ferrari tincan/tinfoil carbon) but they don't have new colours of badman/madman in their pipeline. You should talk with them about your dark carbon/sapphire mix...

Back