• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Badman Prizm, Carbon Blade, Ballistic Crosshair, Radar - Package Deal an Option

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

I'm looking to downsize a bit so I'm offering the following as a package deal if anyone's interested.

I'm looking to get 600 for the whole package. I could sell them for more if I sold them individually, but thought I'd throw the package option out there. Make me an offer.

- SOLD: Prizm Badman: Marked with "Sample" on the inside of the stem, small scratch on the top of the frame (not noticeable to me, but collectors wouldn't like it). No box.

- $200.00: Radar with multiple lenses: Black frame. Comes with OO Red Iridium Path (non polarized), Deepwater Prizm Polarized Pitch, OO Black Iridium Polarized Path, Black Iridium Path (non polarized), and a few other non-Oakley lenses. No box.

- SOLD. $175.00: Carbon Blade with Titanium Polarized lenses. I swapped out the lenses between a few pairs and the screws are stripped and the lenses are loose. Not ideal, but they wear well. No box.

- $175.00: SI Ballistic Crosshairs, Matte Black with Grey Lenses: This pair hasn't been worn much, maybe twice. Comes with the original box.

Again, make me an offer. I want these gone so I just may accept if it's reasonable.

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
$550.00 takes them all.

Out of curiosity, is the Deep Water Prizm Radar lens vented?

Username Hidden said:
Out of curiosity, is the Deep Water Prizm Radar lens vented?
It's not vented.

Last try here before going to ebay. 450 takes the Ballistic Crosshairs, Carbon Blades, and the Badman.

Badmans are sold. Open to selling these as individual pairs if anyone is interested.

Price for Blades?

Username Hidden said:
Price for Blades?
I'll let them go for 175 since the lenses are a little loose.

Updated the list above with prices.

Pics of the Radars. Deepwater Prizms in the frame. OAKLEY lenses on the right.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1439742869.356492.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1439742881.544829.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1439742895.801488.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1439742907.641190.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1439742920.514246.jpg

Back