• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Badman problems

Brian Stanley

Oakley Beginner
I have badman carbon irduim for about a month, wore then in the shallows of the ocean just like I did with my XX many many times. rinsed them upon returning, a couple of days later the hingers were tight but I got them to close and now they are super wide and something isnt right. I need a strap to hold them on. Has this happened to anyone else on this forum?

I know you would like an answer nice and quick and I can appreciate that but is it really necessary to post the exact same question in 2 different parts of the forum?
Just pointing it out.....ask a question once in one spot and get the discussion going.....
Asking it in two spots just does not work and makes NO sense

I know you would like an answer nice and quick and I can appreciate that but is it really necessary to post the exact same question in 2 different parts of the forum?
Just pointing it out.....ask a question once in one spot and get the discussion going.....
Asking it in two spots just does not work and makes NO sense
I think he did it by accident Frank. It's been happening lately

They aren't made like the old X Metals. Nothing against the Badman, it probably just can't take the salt.

Back