• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Badman purchase

M Frame Boss

I am Jim Jannard...
Iowa
Just bought some badman and was wondering if you are able to change the lense in these. I looked around the Oakley site but didn't find anything.

Thanks

1472823458491993103796.jpg

1472823506707-681131016.jpg

I know Oakley doesn't sell lenses but you can always pick up third party lenses if you wanted different colors. The only solution that I could come up with is buying multiple pairs swapping lenses between them. I know I have a pair of chrome and tungsten for sale if you were interested in those just for the lenses.

I love the chrome. Looking for some blue lens also. I'll let you know about the chrome badman. I bought a few to many pairs last month, trying to recover. Are you looking for a trade by chance.

I love the chrome. Looking for some blue lens also. I'll let you know about the chrome badman. I bought a few to many pairs last month, trying to recover. Are you looking for a trade by chance.

Agh I understand, the carbon with sapphire would look great together. I unfortunately will not sell the sapphire ones I have, I love them too much. I am always open to trades and hearing options.

I can take some pictures tomorrow. I have a thread that has pictures of all but a couple pairs. Think I called it Mumbo.

Back