• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Badman - Sapphire lenses - 1 or 2 options?

Buddha Yodie

Oakley Enthusiast
England
I'm thinking badman Sapphire Iridium Polarized lenses.
But I have seen a polished frame and a dark frame..... yet I go to o-review and that lists just one badman with sapphire lenses... are the images I keep seeing not correct.
Is there a dark frame with sapphire lenses... I like that more than the polished frame????

thanks people.

polished -
oo6020-04_Badman_Plasma-Sapphire_Iridium_Polar.jpg

121671_00_d.jpg

There is not. Some of the images just aren't accurate. Those who have the Sapphire with black (carbon) frames have swapped them out and they didn't come that way. Even the images on the Oakley website are misleading when it comes to the color of the frame. The Plasma is MUCH lighter in color than the Carbon. If you didn't know any better you'd think you were getting dark frames but really you're not.

You Sir, Are the man... I've been hunting everywhere... and basically you just saved me loads of money. I wanted the dark pair and was willing to lay out full asking price. Glad I now know this. wont waste my money, well I will still get a pair, but no-longer trying to look for a dark pair at any shop cost. can get some good discounted deals around.
thanks again.

I have the carbon/ prizms
If you fancy a frame swap let me know..
My frame is as new apart from the usual marking on the inner hinge fold points.
This happens within a few days use.
pm me if you are interested

Lee

Back