• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying Badmans, plasma or chrome!

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Well the thread is here we shall see

Some people reacted to this post.
I see your plan. :D

Hahah actually i actually like the Badman. It does scare me they break but I do like them

I’ve heard if you keep the hinges clean, they won’t break as easily.

Username Hidden said:
I’ve heard if you keep the hinges clean, they won’t break as easily.

This is true, as @Wesleypipesyo has worn his for years now without needing replacement. It was his daily wearer. However, in my case, they only lasted 17 days. I have two replacements now, but scared to wear them despite knowing cleaning the hinges will help.

Although, in fairness, the pair that only lasted for 17 days seemed like they were a return or already had a defect. The reason why I say this is because the hinges aren't snappy out of box like my other two Badman Ferrari's. Furthermore, the defective one did not have the plastic wrappings around the arm. So, perhaps it was a return and they just repackaged it which explains why it barely lasted a month.

Maybe I'll take another gamble soon and keep y'all updated.

My first pair lasted 2 years and was the only oakleys I had at the time!

Username Hidden said:
My first pair lasted 2 years and was the only oakleys I had at the time!

How did you get yours to last so long? Also, did the hinges loosen over time or did they maintain their snappiness?

Username Hidden said:
How did you get yours to last so long? Also, did the hinges loosen over time or did they maintain their snappiness?
I didnt do anything to them! I wasn't aware of any problem. I didn't belong to the forum till a couple of months after they broke! They were snappy till the day they broke! I take care of my glasses and always have! I really want another pair......

I wanted a pair just couldn’t make it to my vault. 45 away from me

I’ll check
Next week at the one here, not on sale this week. You don’t have plans to buy a pair of new styles do you? They have 50% off the clearance pairs right now if you buy a full priced pair which would bring the badman down to about $60

Back