• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Badmans

Arron1980

Oakley Enthusiast
England
Anybody thinking about purchasing the Badmans when they are released next month? I like the look of them and will probably buy a pair. The plasma frame with sapphire polar lenses look stunning

I will buy a madman just to have one, and will wear it now and then to maintain my NSW status.

Badman I was originally planning on the same thing until I saw them. They don't look bad, but I'm not really into lifestyle pairs and these looked a bit too much in that category. So what I plan to do now is try them out and decide whether to buy based on how well I think they suit me.

I will also buy a Madman. Hopefully I can pull off wearing them.....If I like the Badman and they do not look like a plain wire frame on me may get them too.

I will likely buy one of each style in every colorway, give them a try, become disappointed with confirmation of the reality I already believe to be true: that they are less 'Metal' and even less 'X', then return all but one of each, which I will wear once in a while, being the proper NSW that I am.

I hope I'm wrong.

Back