• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Bag cleaning day!

SiRacer420

BWPMF
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
NOLA
I cleaned all my bags today. My wife thinks I'm crazy.
image.jpg
image.jpg

Not all of them. Actually most of them just stay on their original boxes. I have a stash I just pull from when I leave the house depending on the pair I'm wearing at the time. I started with just those then added the ones that came with pairs I bought either used or new but not from an O store. Then I figured I'd just add the rest since it wasn't that many more. The only one missing is the OTT bag but Dragonvoi got it new so I'm ok not cleaning that one yet.

The one from the Ice Crater was filthy as a bourbon street stripper.

Last edited:
Not all of them. Actually most of them just stay on their original boxes. I have a stash I just pull from when I leave the house depending on the pair I'm wearing at the time. I started with just those then added the ones that came with pairs I bought either used or new but not from an O store. Then I figured I'd just add the rest since it wasn't that many more. The only one missing is the OTT bag but Dragonvoi got it new so I'm ok not cleaning that one yet.

The one from the Ice Crater was filthy as a bourbon street stripper.
She's a very nice lady! :p

Back