• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Baldwin Park - TEN (10) Mag Four S Dark carbide

B

BakedTater

Seller on Offer up has 9 (had 10, I bought 1) Mag Four S for sale. All of which are Dark Carbide with BI. Located in Baldwin Park, Ca. He is willing to ship if you pay for shipping. Can’t beat the price if it’s legit. Listed as new, but we will see. Sellers ID is a10luna I’ll update this if/when I get them. Anxious to see what I get.

Seller on Offer up has 9 (had 10, I bought 1) Mag Four S for sale. All of which are Dark Carbide with BI. Located in Baldwin Park, Ca. He is willing to ship if you pay for shipping. Can’t beat the price if it’s legit. Listed as new, but we will see. Sellers ID is a10luna I’ll update this if/when I get them. Anxious to see what I get.
I got one last night too, although he told me he had 25 of them. They look legit as I have 3 other mag fours. We’ll see what happens

Awesome. Hope everything works out for everyone. I told him I was going to let some people know that would be interested. Glad some fellow members are picking up on them. It has buyer guarantee so if it’s a scam then should be able to get your money back

They are here!

2A0E1B33-2E78-468E-84FC-EE136E45B4D3.jpeg

A55FE3EB-2064-4F1C-AA46-076D16588AAF.jpeg