• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Ballistic M Frame's

thisguy

I am Jim Jannard...
OH, USA
A couple of days ago I received a brand new pair of ballistic m frame 2.0 from ebay. Unfortunately these did not come with the box. They came with the ballistic vault, clear lens, grey lens and the anti sweat solution. Today I received the ballistic m frame 3.0. These came with the box, ballistic case, tr22 lens, tr45 lens and a clear lens. I also received the helo kit a couple of days ago. These are going to look great in my collection!
photo 1 (1).JPG
photo 2 (1).JPG
photo 3 (1).JPG

Nice stuff!

Careful with the clip on the 3.0. I've broken two already. :mad:
I did try changing out the lenses on these just after the picture. Man they are super hard to change with the extra clip! Did you get replacement clips somewhere?

A couple of days ago I received a brand new pair of ballistic m frame 2.0 from ebay. Unfortunately these did not come with the box. They came with the ballistic vault, clear lens, grey lens and the anti sweat solution. Today I received the ballistic m frame 3.0. These came with the box, ballistic case, tr22 lens, tr45 lens and a clear lens. I also received the helo kit a couple of days ago. These are going to look great in my collection!
View attachment 98844 View attachment 98845 View attachment 98846

Nice :)
In fact I'm wearing a pair right now at work ! Best safety glasses I've ever owned and with the Helo kit it gives me the option to work in some places in the oil fields that require it. And the biggest plus is my eyes don't get sore from staring through those cheap safety glasses all day.
I bought a second frame and that's going in to be cerakoted in either cobalt or Federal standard tan or combat grey. Haven't decided yet.

That makes sense. I will have to ask about them next time I call. Along with earsock rubber for the 2.0.
I pulled the rubber off my 2.0 when I had them. For some reason that stuff went bad fast. Then the 3.0 came out and I ditched my 2.0 pairs. No ragrets. Not even a letter.

no-ragrets-1.jpg

I pulled the rubber off my 2.0 when I had them. For some reason that stuff went bad fast. Then the 3.0 came out and I ditched my 2.0 pairs. No ragrets. Not even a letter.

no-ragrets-1.jpg
That is a possibility if I ever wear them. I like to have backups of stuff while I can still get it. Do you think they have nose pieces available also?

With the stiff rubber and plastic on the Agro lens I don't anticipate needing a nose before the lens is rotated out. My daily use pair is still tight and sticks well.