• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Ballistic M Frame's

Yah, but fake @thisguy

2.0 don't have metal icons, and laser lenses are RESTRICTED. Some chum on ebay won't just have them. They're also too green.
****! Thanks for that. I wasn't sure about the icons but the frame has markings like my other one. Guess i will have to open a case on ebay...

Nice start, i have a heap of these too, i wear them for safety glasses at work all the time. How are you liking the Prizm lens shades? I have been thinking about getting them since they came out through SI

Nice start, i have a heap of these too, i wear them for safety glasses at work all the time. How are you liking the Prizm lens shades? I have been thinking about getting them since they came out through SI
The prizm lenses are pretty nice. I have only worn each lens once but they really do make things look better. I like them.

Crane operator here looking for some Prizms if anyone has a line on them ??? :biggrin:

Nice do you use them for shooting at all? or just general use? Im curious about hunting with them
I have not used them for shooting although I plan on that sometime in the future. I think they would be good for hunting and shooting though as they do make the world more clear. They have a slight tint but it doesn't take much to get used to.